To support Bryant faculty who are new to Canvas, and those who are expanding their use, the Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) is compiling a list of tips on using Canvas that can improve your overall experience within the system.
So, whether you are new to Canvas or a Canvas Ninja, there are sure to be a few hidden resources to discover!
- Download Student Submissions in Bulk (Only available during an active term)
- Setup Assignment Group Weights (Weigh Final Grade)
- Access Student Data from Past Term Courses
- How Do I Apply a Missing Assignment Policy in the Gradebook
- Clean Up Canvas Dashboard
- Add Roll Call Attendance to Your Course Menu and Gradebook
- How to Find Prior Term Courses